🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Making goals into reality

 This morning found me home alone with lots to do. But I woke up needing to try something.
 I began painting a new stock of mountains. They are flying out of my shop and I had to restock.
 But I also wanted to paint something new. So I tried the above mountains. They are more modern that my usual stock but with whimsical colors. I love the way they turned out. I do love it when a thought comes to fruition, becomes tangible.
 I wear many hats - more lately it seems like lately. For months, I have been working non stop toward a goal. I want to take my mother in law to Europe. I have been sewing and painting and not spending and working crazy hours to achieve this goal.
 I cannot remember the last time I read a book. No lie. I am an avid reader and I cannot remember the last time I read a book. It will all be worth it to stroll the streets of London.
My planner is my saving grace right now. It keeps me on task. I wonder if I can schedule myself a nap? :)

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: