🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, September 9, 2016

Naturally Curious Kids window display

I do a lot of crazy things.
I do a lot of what-in-the-world-were-you- thinking kinds of things.
I do a lot of creative things.

So, back up several years ago. I wanted to move to New York city and be a ballet dancer (I have never had one lesson!) during the day and dress Windows at night.

I never made to NYC and I still have never put on toe shoes. I did wear a tutu once for a 5k, but that doesn't count, right? I dud, however, fulfill a dream of dressing a toy store window last night!

Naturally Curious Kids is our favorite toy store. It's located in the quaint uptown area of Westerville. I was asked to do a window display and was sooo excited.

I drove 30 miles to get logs out of my brother's yard. Hundreds of paper leaves were cut. And a plan was hatched!

Drum roll please...

Ta-da! My first window display is done! We filled the window with Calico Critters - we love them so much! Logs were used as pedestals. Muted colored leaves float down. I think it's kinda dreamy and whimsical.

naturallycuriouskids.com

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: