🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

When your to do list is long...

 Don't judge me.
I am a list maker, notoriously so.
I just recently learned that my mother in law is a list maker, too!
I make lists.
Paper lists.
Yellow sticky notes.
Notes on my phone.
 It keeps me on task.
It gives my busy life order.
I like to know what needs to happen.
That's just how I am.
My lists are written, scribbled, jotted down. Then, they change. I cross out my done items, but more often than not...I add to my list. And add. And add.
I have too many ideas that I HAVE to write down or risk forgetting.

I have passed on the note taking gene to my daughters and my nanny girls, too! It makes me smile to see college notes and preschool & toddler notes!

Do you make lists?

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: