🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

New found energy

I have as new found energy. I really feel like I could solve the world's problems today. Ever have one of those days?

I have completed 3 playscapes today, started 2 more, and have 4 to list soon.

I am making travel plans. Summer vacation. After almost 17 years of marriage, I still am madly in love with my husband and love travel adventures with him.

I am plotting a trip to Europe with my mother in law. She has been before. I have not. But she would love to go back. I think I need to sell a whole lot of play mats to pay for THAT trip! (insert laughing crying emoji here!)

And I got this almost 3 year old to eat grapes today, so it has been a good day! I am celebrating big and small victories today.

I think that is what Life is - big and small moments.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: