🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, June 10, 2016

Graduation Party

 I don't typically put a whole lot of personal stuff on here or photos of myself, but I am tonight.  This girl graduated and I am so very proud of her. Freshman and sophomore years were so-so, but junior and senior year, she kicked it into high gear, pulling down mostly As.
 She is goofy and silly and can put a smile on anyone's face. We have too much fun together as you can probably tell.  I am her biggest cheerleader, but...more often than not...she is mine.
 M sister took some incredible pics of the party.  I am usually the one behind the camera. But for graduation weekend, I stepped out to be with my kid.
 My sister also painstakingly cut the watermelon shark. She said that it's not as easy as Pinterest says.  It never is, it never is.  I couldn't have survived senior year or this graduation weekend without my sweet mother in law.  She is a constant encourager to us all.
Ash had grand ideas about her party.  I think she was pleased with how everything turned out. College in the fall for this girl to study education.  Good luck!

Have a fun and playful day
mel

No comments: