🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, April 8, 2016

Ocean Birthday Party

In my Facebook feed, this memory showed up! I was asked to create a simplistic, modern Ocean Birthday party.

This is what I created. Craft paper table cloth - easy to roll out, easy to clean up, and if the kiddos get antsy - they can color on it!

I always incorporate fresh flowers into my parties. It just adds something special to the party. Here, a bunch of white scheme flowers from my local Kroger add a beautiful touch. Their vases are actually soup cans covered in scrapbook paper.

I found wood cutouts at Michaels and got glued them to dowels. Also, I added a little whimsy to the straws. I used Martha Stewart paper punches. Blue plates and bottled water lend themselves to the ocean theme, too.

I added Safari Ltd Incredible Creatures sea turtle, fish, and other ocean creatures to tie the whole theme together.

Simple touches, beautiful details, and cake! made the day special indeed.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: