🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Monday, April 11, 2016

Letting it go

 Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope you had a relaxing weekend. My weekends seem to be melting into my weekdays. I spent Saturday and Sunday finishing up some projects for my Etsy shop.
My youngest daughter graduates next month. Yikes! I had a party planning meeting with my mother in law and got the invites to the printers.

In all the chaos of upcoming events - and trust me, my calendar is VERY full - I keep thinking...how can I keep it simple.

Less is more.

Less is more in life, in play, in EVERYTHING. Well, everything but God and caffeine. Too froo-froo, too much, too many and the details get lost.

I am doing a lot of stepping back, reevaluating, and simplifying in every aspect of my life. I am letting go (you are thinking of the Elsa song, aren't you?)

I will keep you posted on how it's going.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: