🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What is an Imagination Kit?

I am the first on Etsy to make Imagination Kits. I thought I would educate you a little on my thought process.

I am a nanny and a former preschool teacher. So, I am all about play! Imaginative play is so important for child development. It allows children to logically work through situations. It is a creative outlet. It develops language and builds vocabulary. It teaches sharing and cooperative play. And so much more.

My Imagination Kits can be a stand alone item, meaning you can give one as a gift and the whole small world play can develop from just the one kit. Or the kit can Be added to your kiddos favorite toys.

Simplistic in concept, the play possibilities are endless. Children can take a few simple items and create elaborate stories and play scenarios.

See all my playscapes and Imagination Kits in my etsy shop at
www.mybigworld2015.etsy.com

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: