🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, September 18, 2015

Mini DIY Unicorn Terrarium

Okay, doesn't this look magical?

Today, I am making up some mini terrarium DIY kits for my etsy shop. This unicorn one Will be listed soon.

Wouldn't this be fun to make at a fairy or princess party? Maybe as a favor or take home craft. Contact me through etsy for bulk ordering for a party.

www.mybigworld2015.etsy.com

TI am notorious for sending fun mail to my nieces and nephews. This is the kind of thing I would send to them. Or a grandparent Could send it to their grandchild or make it with them when they visit. It's all about carving out fun, creative time together.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

2 comments:

Jan H said...

I would so love this unicorn one for my nieces. Can't wait to see them on etsy!

Jan

Anonymous said...

Where did you get the mini unicorn at?