🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Purple Mountain Playscape

I have been posting less that regularly as of late. August is overly booked. Nanny girls big horse birthday party, my birthday, moving my mother-in-law, my daughter moves into a dorm while the other starts her senior year, and a bridal shower at the end of the month. Whew! I am exhausted thinking about it. AND I have been battling migraines as well.

So I apologize and will do better.

I did finish this new Playscape. It is now in my etsy shop. Purple Mountain Playscape with a babbling brook, vegetable garden, rock quarry. Also, I made the cave and pine tree movable - not attached to the play mat - so that kiddos can change up their landscape.

A playscape is a landscape of play possibilities. I see almost every day. It takes 4-6 hours to create one. And I have a mental list of play mats to make.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: