🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, July 24, 2015

A little bit (okay, a lot!) obsessed over globes


(These images found on pinterest and are not my own)

I am a little bit (okay, a lot!) obsessed with globes.  I always have been.  I remember in the 3rd grade, Mrs. Chapman had a globe in her classroom and I found it...fascinating.  All of us people and animals and buildings and oceans on this ball.

I have a small collection.  I think I am up to 8 globes - old, new, doesn't matter.  I just like them.  When my mother in-law suggested we throw a bridal shower for my soon to be sister in-law, I was like yes!  The bride to be is throwing a Disney's Up inspired wedding and reception.  Taking a hint of that, I decided to do a map theme shower.  I will add photos soon.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: