🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Playscape Minis for Children's Hospital

 I have started my Playscape minis that I am going to donate to my local children's hospital. I have taken a small break from my etsy store. There are still playscapes for sale, but I am not making any new ones for the shop for a bit.
 I have completed 6 so far. I want to make a total of 24 in all to donate. Each Playscape Mini will come with 2 or 3 Little animals.
This Rainbow Mountain one is my favorite!!! So far anyway :)

I made them minis are approximately 9 inches, hand-stitched, and whimsical. I thought if the playscapes were smaller, it would be easier to tuck away and the kiddos could play with them on their bed trays.

I will keep posting photos of the minis and my progress through this project.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: