🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Today is a new day

I have been quiet.
I have been busy.
I have been very busy.

In just under 34 hours, I completed 3 (yes, 3!) new playscape play mats. My fingers are stiff from hand-stitching all if them, but we'll worth the aches. I hope to have them photographed and listed today.

Preschool is out for the school year. So G and Roo and I have been busy playing, painting, exploring. College is out. My oldest daughter moved home for the summer. She cooks and does dishes! I love it when she's home :) And today, my high school junior took her last final and is now a senior. Ahhh!

Life is busy. Etsy orders to fill. Field trips to plan. A home to maintain. It's fun and busy and full of possibilities. Every. Day. More fun stuff coming soon.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: