🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Ever Had One of Those Days?

Ever had one of those days where you just want to grab a teddy bear and head back to bed? Yeah, me too. Today, in fact.

I knew something in my car was just not right. I made an appointment for 7am this morning (wayyy too early for me on a Saturday!) Well, it's gonna cost hundreds. Ugh. AND 4 hours. Yikes. Double wammy! Money and time.

Luckily, my husband was able to pick me up. We had a good conversation - catching up on each other's weeks. It's the last week of school for him, so he is super busy. And I have a ton going on this weekend. Two times this weekend, I am supposed to be in 2 places at the same time!

Yes, I know the car is going to cost me, but it's almost paid off (happy dance) and it allowed my husband and me a little time together - stolen time - that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

And I got to play around a little while in my studio. The rain stopped and Sun filled the room like God was saying, "You're welcome!"

The day is looking up.

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: