🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, April 3, 2015

Panda Zen Garden

It's been a week of low energy and sickness here in the Nanny house.  So, I decided to be a little zen about the whole thing.  We made a panda zen garden for relaxing.  It took only a few items.
The wooden tray, I actually found at Walmart in the craft section.  It's supposed to be a wooden canvas, but on the flip side, it's a tray.  Perfect for our little garden.  (I am going to use it again in later posts to create playscapes, so keep your eyes peeled.)
Simply pour in salt, sugar, or sand - any of these work.
Place your pandas (these are from a Safari Ltd toob) or rocks or other small objects.
Then, rake through, making designs or patterns...and relax.  I have to admit that I too played with this after the kiddos were done. 

Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: