🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Monday, April 20, 2015

Cinderella Inspiration

I STILL have not seen the new Cinderella movie, but hear it is A-MAZE-ING!  Maybe when I get back from California, I will go see it.  Cinderella has always been one of my favorite fairy tales. Besides the obvious beautiful dress, fairy godmother, and Prince Charming, I like it because, despite what the world threw at her, she still was sweet and kind and sang and didn't complain.
I decided (with the help of a couple little friends) to "dress up" a couple of my play mats in Cinderella style. Mice.  Garden. Pumpkins. Glass Slipper (I ate the Jelly Belly jellybeans out of it just for this picture - just kidding). Blue birds.
We had about an hour and half of playing, reenacting the movie, making up our own versions of the beloved tale.

More play mats can be purchased from my etsy store at www.mybigworld2015.etsy.com NOTICE: all orders placed between Wed. April 22 and Fri.May 1st will be shipped out of Saturday, May 2nd as I will be on a "work-cation" in sunny California.

Have a fun and playful day!
Mel

No comments: