🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

California Here I Come

On Thursday, I am traveling with my nanny family to sunny southern California for 8 days!

They are going for work and I am going along to watch the girls. This is a great opportunity to travel, to see a place I have never been, to explore. I do love to travel.

I am only a little nervous - not about the flight or trip itself. In 15 plus years, I have never been away from my husband for even a whole day. I am afraid that I will be homesick. My husband supports me and encouraged me to go, saying, "You may never get this chance again." He's amazing.

We will exploring the area, going to the incredible San Diego zoo, playing on the beach, seeing a lighthouse. We are going to pack in as much adventure as possible.

The day after I get back, my daughter is going to her junior Prom. So the adventure will continue even after l get home.

I am packing light for myself. I will mix and match clothes to make multiple outfits. My carry on bag is solely dedicated to entertainment and snacks for the girls. It is over a 4 hour flight with a preschooler and toddler. Small toys, goldfish crackers, books, drawing items, etc.

I am excited and nervous and filled with wanderlust. I will be posting but perhaps not as often.


Have a fun and playful day
Mel

No comments: