🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, March 6, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Cards for Kids

For Valentine's Day, I made cards for my nieces and nephews, my daughters (in high school and away at college), my husband, and friends & family.  They were a BIG hit.
So I decided to do it again for St. Patrick's Day.  I gathered up some random toys that I had (Lalaloopsy, the fox is from Target, Schleich meerkat babies, Schleich elephant, Carebear, aliens from Toy Story, Hello Kitty, Tinkerbell) and paired them with shamrock buttons from Joann.  ta-da!
So cute, right?
I paired them with corny sayings like "I'm so lucky to be your Auntie Mel!"
Who doesn't like to get good mail, right?  I mean like NOT the electric bill :)
I printed the photos at CVS in a 4x6 standard size.  At CVS, it gives me the option to add a white border, so it looks postcard-ish.
A single stamp...
and you've got a happy mailbox!
Who will you send a St. Patrick's Day card to?
Justin Timberlake may have brought sexy back, but I am going to bring snail mail back!

Have a fun & playful day!
Mel

No comments: