🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Monday, March 9, 2015

Safari Ltd St. Patrick's Day

Hey Everyone!
I am sooo excited to share this with you.  I am making St. Patrick's Day cards for my nieces and nephews, my daughter at college, friends and family with these incredible Incredible Creatures from Sarafi Ltd.
First of all, these toys are amazing!  If you need the perfect birthday gift...here you go.  Just look at their cute expressions!  I paired them with some St. patty's Day themed buttons and click, click, click. (Yep, I am a bit of a shutter bug!)
I printed these photos at CVS with a white border in a 4x6 size - they make the perfect postcard. Here are a few of them.  I wrote corny sayings on them like "Lucky to have you" or "Lucky to be your Auntie Mel".
The lady at CVS smiled when she saw them and asked, "What are you doing with these?"  I explained and she said, "Oh! my nephew in Indiana would LOVE these."
I mean, who wouldn't smile if they saw these in their mailbox?
Sending out a little HAPPY this St. Patrick's Day!
I think I am going to get one of those calendars that celebrate all kinds of uncommon holidays like International Pancake Day or Wear Silly Sock Day and make cards for EVERY holiday!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Have a fun and playful day!
Mel

No comments: