🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Pet Shop Opening soon

So I follow livesweetphotography.com - her blog is just beautiful, her photography is amazing, her kids are thee cutest, and her pig is adorable.  Yes, I said pig.  Pearl the pet pig.  I always show G the photos on her blog.  So, naturally, when we decided to open the pretend pet shop, G said, "Of course, we have to have a pig."


 Well, course!  Then, I panicked.  A pig??? But then, I remembered about the Incredible Creatures line at Safari Ltd.  I was needing an excuse to buy the piglet and guess what!  I did.
He arrived via mail this week and he is so cute!  G is in love with this little guy and I think Roo is too.  Oops!  Should have bought two!

I will be posting photos from our pet shop soon.

Have a fun and playful day!
Mel

No comments: