🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, March 6, 2015

More St. Patrick's Day Cards for Kids

I am putting happy in mailboxes this St. Patrick's Day!  I simply photographed some Schleich animals with buttons from shellysbuttonsandmore.com (they are Dress It Up buttons by Jesse James) then printed at CVS.
A 4x6 photo can be sent as a postcard with a single stamp.  These are going to my nieces and nephews this week.
They are fun and playful!!!
I love the quality of Schleich's animal toys.  Each one is hand-painted.  They can be found online and at Toys R Us.  I have been playing with these toys for years.  I used them in my classroom for years and now as models for holiday cards.
I need to find a calendar that has all kinds of wacky holidays on it - like Pancake Day or Celebrate Ice Cubes Day.  And send cards for EVERY occasion.  Snail mail is gonna be "in" again!

Have a fun & playful day
Mel

No comments: