🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Birch Forest Playscape

 So I fell in love with these birch straws from https://www.etsy.com/shop/CupcakeSocial an HAD to order them.  They arrived this week and are adorable!  I knew exactly at I as going to do with them - create a birch forest playscape, of course.

I used Crayola's light blue Model Magic for the ground then simply stuck the straws right in - instant forest.  The deer is from Safari Ltd and the fox, bluebird, owl, and skunk are buttons from dressitup.com
 Here are Mooshka dolls.  Aren't they adorable?  I found them for $4.99 each at Target and thought they fit in well with my birch forest theme.
I am obviously playing around here.  I have had the Flu and my creativity has been zapped.  But today, I am feeling good and full of ideas. I found this pillow favor box at Joann by K&C Company.  I thought,"What a cute party favor! And I can add a Safari Ltd koala to it for party perfection."  ust something I am working on.

Well, while I still have good light, I am going to get back to my photosafari!

Have a fun and playful day!
Mel

No comments: