🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Valentines


Can I get a drumroll please?
Ddddddd...
Ta-Da!
My Valentine's are done!

After spending several hours photographing these Incredible Creatures from Safari Ltd toys, I fell in love with the end result.  I printed the photos as 4x6s at my local CVS with a white border to give it more of a postcard feel.
 I think the recipients of these Valentine postcards are going to smile.  I mean, who couldn't smile when you see this Baby Chameleon holding a heart?
 I know the 'whooo loves you' is kinda punny, but I couldn't resist.
 I love the expression on the white mouse - it's almost like he is covering up a smile.
 This little hedgehog is oh-so cute - the perfect Valentine.
 The flying squirrel just makes me smile every time I see it, like he is ready to leap and fly with his outstretched arms.
 The hermit crab just lends himself to being a Valentine, right?
 Okay, the guinea pig is my absolute favorite, because I used to have guinea pigs in my preschool classroom and at home.  Look at this sweet little face.
Valentine's Day is less than 2 weeks away.  I cannot wait to mail out my special Valentines.

Mel

No comments: