🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, February 13, 2015

Horse Valentine's Day Party Lunch

 
 Two weeks ago, a certain 4 year old began planning (she's a planner!) a Horse Valentine's Day Party Lunch, so...
 We made cookies and collected ALL the horses we had.  My husband found all the Breyer horses on clearance at a Meijer on night and bought all he could! :)  We had all the Schleich horses already in our collection.
 "Kitties should be invited too, because kitties and horses are friends and kitties hang around the barn all the time." -G
While she was at preschool for the morning, Little Sister and I put this together.  Well, Little Sister rearranged everything. twice. I can't wait to see her face when she gets home.

Have a fun & playful day!
Mel

1 comment:

benilhalk said...

Wow that is great. I am also planning for a same party at best party venues in Houston. What are you doing to make your party unique? Please share some ideas for my party too. Thanks in advance.