🐸My Etsy Sh🌎p🐸

Friday, February 20, 2015

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!  
I came home to find a package at my door! My tapirs arrived!
Hold on, Mel, what?
Yes, my tapirs arrived today and I am sooo excited.
 Let me explain.  G's favorite book right now is A Day with the Animal Doctors by Sharon Rentta.  I mean, favorite FAVORITE book.  She has is memorized!  It stars a mommy Dr. Tapir and her little baby tapir Terrence. Adorable.  Out of all the animals we have...we did not have any tapirs.  A problem I quickly remedied.  After searching for a bit, I found the Tapir and Friends Wildlife World Animal Store at www.tapirback.com - a tapir preservation fund.  I ordered and my little tapirs arrived in just a few days!  They are great quality toys too.
 On the way home, I stopped at the store for the ingredients for chicken enchiladas and found that my Kroger is selling Easter Schleich toys.  Nice.
 It's the little things in life that make me happy.  We are anticipating several inches of snow here this weekend, so I will be working on my etsy store, sewing, crafting, and being a shutterbug!  Have a happy weekend wherever you are!
Have a fun & playful day!
Mel

No comments: